Our Lovely Models

Sunday, August 1, 2010

rihannaPINK and Lily-Camille!

Congrads! Read the side bar labelled as ''Rewards for followers''
...
Did you read it? Well you guys get a prize! Yay! Now you get to pick which prize you want. Here are the opinions:

A graphic
A role in SNTM
Several Gifts
''Trail'' Post on sd-sg.blogspot.com (Stargirl- my blog)
A hug :)

So pick from the above, and
guestbook me: I'm going to get a chat box for the blog in a little while, so you could always sign there; then again, imposters -___-

NOTE TO WINNERS:
[Let me explain a tiny bit on the prizes
a graphic, with a special outfit, and same hair,
an instant role in SNTM, you get in, but that won't guarntee you win, but instant!!
like 40 stardollars worth of gifts, yes superstar. (maybe 70 stardollars worth, idk yet...)
to write a post on my other blog, and if you're good, you can be a permament writer.
and a hug, is just me going to your guest book, and typing ''*hugs* i lovee you!''
I think the best is either the instant SNTM role, or the gifts, and the worst is probally a graphic, or hug, but not really a hug, because atleast you know you are loved!]


NOTE TO ALL:
I am only offerring roles in SNTM this one time. We are still growing, and well, don't have many applies -__-
So this will only be for them, besides, this would be a real prize, because spaces will be limated, we want many people to apply before chosing.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Btw, Sinead, if you want a Chatbox that doesn't do impersonators, then you could use:

    http://www.freeshoutbox.net/

    It's not that good with it's looks though :S Although it does to Password Protection, Registers Profiles and allows bannings, too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! :L I'm friendofyou on stardoll btw, I'll sign your GB. Sorry for being late!

    ReplyDelete